(Haridwar To Haridwar )
69,950 +GstBook Now
It is the most important Hindu religious path in the Himalayas, which is found in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand state, in the past which was part of Uttar Pradesh. The path passes through four Hindu pilgrimage destination - Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath. Badrinath is also one of the four seats of a larger Vaishnava pilgrimage route Char Dham. Char dham was originally called the popular pilgrimage path in the four holy places of Hinduism, positioned at opposite ends of the Indian subcontinent Puri, Rameshvaram, Dwarka, and Badrinath. It is believed that the custom of pilgrimage to Char dham, a Hindu truth-seeker and started the VIII century reformer Shankara. Only later, the last of the four sites Char dham, Badrinath, a holy place has become a main Himalayan pilgrimage path that became known as "Char Dham". The gods who inhabit the Himalayan shrine revered Char dham,very demanding. Pilgrims embarking on this sacred journey, as it should have to work hard to be worthy of their attention. These sanctuaries are located in the breathtaking beauty - deep gorges, snow-covered peaks, dense forests, silver waterfalls, frozen rivers, meadows full of wild flowers,and the harsh tales,billowing into the sky.
DAY 01: Haridwar Pick Up
DAY 02: Haridwar - Barkot (220 kms / 7hrs)
DAY 03: Barkot - Yamunotri - back Barkot (36 kms drive & 7 kms trek one side)
DAY 04: Barkot - Uttrakashi (106 kms/4 hrs)
DAY 05: Uttarkashi - Gangotri - back Uttarkashi ( 106 kms/3 hrs each side)
DAY 06: Uttrakashi - Guptkashi ( 230 kms / 8 hrs)
DAY 07: Guptkashi - Kedarnath(35 kms by road & 14 kms trek)
DAY 08: Kedarnath - Guptkashi(14 kms down trek & 35 kms by road)
Day 09: Guptkashi - Badrinath (158 kms / 8 hrs)
Day 10: Badrinath - Srinagar (170 kms / 7 hrs)
Day 11: Srinagar - Haridwar via Rishikesh (160 kms / 7 hrs)
Day 12: haridwar – depature from haridwar
Covering : 1. YAMUNOTRI 2. GANGOTRI 3. KEDARNATH 4. BADRINATH
Arrival Haridwar Railway Station, Meet & Assist further drive to Haridwar. Later drive to transfer to your hotel. Visit har-ki-pauri for ganga Aarti in evening. Back to your hotel, night halt.
Drive to barkot Via Dehradun & Mussoorie. En route visit kempty fall, later drive straight to your hotel for night halt.
Drive to Hanuman Chatti, from here you have to take local jeeps for janki chatti (It helps to reduce the trek up to 8 kms), Trek start from here to yamunotri (6 kms). Either by walk or by horse or by Doli at own cost. Arr. yamunotri, one can cook rice by packing it in a cloth and dipping it in the hot water of the hot kund. pilgrims take this cooked rice home as "prasad". here near the temple "pooja" can be offered to divya shila, After taking bat in jamunabai kund's warmwater and having "darshan " of pious "yamunaji" returning to hanumanchatti. later drive back to barkot.
Drive to Uttrakashi via Barkot. check in hotel, later visit Vishwanath temple, night halt.
We procced to gangotri (3048 mtrs), en route we enjoy picturesque harsil village, Bhagirathi River and the most magnificent view of the Himalayas. After Gangotri Darshan we return to Uttrakashi & night halt at Uttrakashi.
Early Morning, Drive to Guptkashi, Check in hotel, night halt.
Morning Drive to Gaurikund, Trek start from gaurikund to kedarnath (3548 mts) on foot or on by pony / doli. Tour members should carry personal medicines, heavy woolen, toiletries and clothes for an over night halt at kedarnath. Check in Hotel, Later Visit Kedarnath temple night halt.
Early Morning, after temple darshan trek down to gaurikund. later, drive to Guptkashi, check in Hotel & night halt.
Drive to Badrinath via chopta & Ukhimath. Check in Hotel. later at evening visit Badrinath temple for Aarti. Overnight stay.
Early morning, pilgrims after having a bath in the taptkund have the darshan of badrivishal. Brahamakamal is significant for pinddan shraddh of ancestors (pitrus). There are other interesting sight seeing spot like mana, vyas gufa, maatamoorti, charanpaduka, bhimkund and the "mukh" of the saraswati River. just within the three kms of badrinathjee. later drive back to Srinagar & night stay.
Early morning, Visit Narshing Temple, Laxman jhula, Ram Jhula & Shankracharaya math, Muni-ki-reti, thirteen story temple, swarg ashram. Later drive to haridwar. Check in Hotel & overnight stay .
After break fast Board The Train / Bus For Your Destination.
• Visit har-ki-pauri to attend the ganga aarti on the banks of gange
• visit the temple "pooja" can be offered to divya shila, After taking bat in jamunabai kund's warmwater and having "darshan " of pious "yamunaji"later visit Vishwanath temple en route we enjoy picturesque harsil village, Bhagirathi River and the most magnificent view of the Himalayas. After Gangotri Darshan
• Darshan and Poja at Yamunotri temple
• Darshan and Poja at Gangotri temple
• Darshan and Poja at Kedarnath temple
• Visit to Adi Shankaracharya Samadhi in Kedarnath
• Darshan and Poja at Badrinath temple
• Visit to Mana village, the last village before border of Tibet
• Explore Visit Narshing Temple, Laxman jhula, Ram Jhula & Shankracharaya math, Muni-ki-reti, thirteen story temple, swarg ashram
• Welcome Drink On Arrival Non Alcoholic
• Well-Appointed Room All Place
• Accommodation On Twin / Double/Triple Sharing Basis Duration Of The Tour In The Itinerary & A/c Accommodation in Haridwar
• Including Accommodation, Transportation & Meals.
• CP Plan Which Includes Breakfast Only
• Tea / Coffee In Evening
• Refreshments / Water Bottles .
• Above Mentioned Sightseeing
• guide fees
• Transfer & Sightseeing By Car (vehicle depends on number of PAX
• Pickup From haridwar Train / Bus Station At 10:00 Am.
• Drop To haridwar Train/ Bus Station At 11:00 am
• Drivers Allowance, Fuel Charges, Toll And Parking Charges include
• All Include Taxes.
• Flight /Train Ticket
• Cost Of Any Individual Airport / Railway Station Transfer
• Laundry, Wines & Alcoholic Beverages,
• Extra Mineral Water , Telephone Charges,
• Non Veg Meals– Cold Drink
• Extra Meals (Additional Food Charge ) Or Drinks
• Any Other Expenses Of Personal Nature
• any monument fees ,Entrance fees, Ropeway, Porter and Pony./doli not include
• Sightseeing Which Is Not Mention In Tour Programme
• Airport / Railway Parking
• It Is Mandatory To Carry A Valid Photo Identity Card (Passport / Driving License / Voter Id Card Same At The Time Of Booking.
• Children / Students Are Requested To Carry Original & 2 Photo Copy (Xerox) Of School Or College Photo Identity Card Along With Them. Also Submit A Copy Of The Same At The Time Of Booking
• For Infants Carry 2 Passport Size Photographs.
• Do Carry Comfortable Walking Shoes
• Extra Adult In The Same Room 40% Of The Package Cost.
• Children Between 6-12 Years Cost 30 % Of The Package Cost, Sharing Same Room...
• Children Below 5 Years Complimentary (Not Extra Charge )
• Check In 12.00 Noon, Check Out 10.00 A.M.
• A/C Will Not Work On Hills
• We Will Provide The Cab/ Vehicle Only For The Tour (Mentioned In The Itinerary Not For 24 Hours) Itinerary Of The Package!
• Transportation By Alto , Wagonr, Santro , Zen, Tavera,Bolero, Sumo Max ,Innova ,Tempoo Traveler ,Bus , ( Depends On Number Of Pax)
• We Recommend You To Book Your Tour - Package At Least 45 Days Before As It Will Be Quite Helpful For Us To Execute Your Tour In A Smooth Manner
• If You Want Us To Take Care Of Your Further Travel/S And Bookings You May Contact Or Write Us Without Any Hesitation
• The Booking / Reservation Shall Be Confirmed From The Nainadevi Travels After The Receipt Of Full Payment In Advance. Any Additional Night Will Be Charged On Pro-Rata Basis.
• The Fees Can Be Paid By Online Transfer/Check Deposit/ Demand Draft. Instruction For Payment Will Be Forwarded Along With Your Confirmation Email. When Your Transfer Is Done, Please E-Mail Us A Confirmation Mail With Your Transfer Details, So That We Can Follow Up Your Reservation Efficiently.
• Cancellation Stage: 25 Or More Days Prior To Departure.
15% Of Booking Cost Will Be Charged As Penalty On Cancellation 25 Or More Days Before Departure.
• Cancellation Stage: 18 To 25 Days Prior To Departure.
35% Of Booking Cost Will Be Charged As Penalty On Cancellation Between 18 To 25 Days Before Departure.
• Cancellation Stage: 10 To 18 Days Prior To Departure.
50% Of Booking Cost Will Be Charged As Penalty On Cancellation Between 15 To 20 Days Before Departure.
• Cancellation Stage: Within 10 Days Before Departure.
100% Of Booking Cost Will Be Charged As Penalty On Cancellation 10 Days Before Departure
• We Take At Least 7-8 Working Days To Process Refunds For Bookings Cancelled Online.