(Delhi to Delhi )
59,950 +GstBook Now
Day 1 Delhi – Nainital
Day 2 Nainital – City Of Lake
Day 3 Nainital – Glittering Himalayan Necklace
Day 4 Nainital - Kausani
Day 5 Kausani – Switzerland Of India
Day 6 Kausani – Corbett Park (The Land Of Tiger )
Day 7 Corbett Park – Departure from Delhi
Pick From Delhi Proceed To Nainital...Check In To The Hotel. Rest Leisure Dinner& Overnight Stay At The Hotel
After Breakfast Enjoy To The Lake Tour Of Bhimtal, Sattal, Nakuchiatal,( Boat Ride In Nakuchiatal) Fruit Market And Bhowali Then Back To Nainital Evening Free Time For Your Personal Then Back To The Hotel, Dinner & Over Night Stay At The Hotel....
After Breakfast Visit Chidyaghar Enjoy The Boat Ride In Naini Lake, One Cable Car Ride To The Snow View Point After Visit Naina Devi Temple And Mall Road By Walk In Evening Free Time For Shopping In Nainital Dinner & Overnight Stay At The Hotel.
After Breakfast Proceed To The Kausani, Via Almora Visit Bhowali, Kanchi Temple, Khairna, Almora Local Sightseeing, Check In To The Hotel See Sun Set Point From The Hotel, Over Night Stay At The Hotel....
After Breakfast Enjoy To The Kausani Local Sightseeing Visit Tea Garden, Tea Factory, Anashakti Ashram Sumitranandan Pant Gallery, Rudradhari Water Falls & Caves After Local Market Of Kausani .Then Back To The Hotel / Resort Dinner & Overnight Stay At The Hotel....
After Breakfast Proceed To The Jim Corbett National Park En Route Visit Corbett Fall, Corbett Museum Then Check In To The Hotel In Evening Dinner & Overnight Stay At The Hotel....
Early Morning Move to the Safari Ride (Jhirna/Bijrani Gate) After Breakfast Proceed To Delhi, Board the Flight / Train / Bus for Your Destination Tour Concludes
**********************Tour Ends With Sweet Memories*****************
• Enjoy A Visit The lake of Sat Tal, Bhimtal & Naukuchiatal.Fruit Market Bhowali
• Visit The Naina Devi Temple & Snow View Point of Nainital
• Explore The Corbett National Park - India's First National Park And The First Sanctuary To Come Under Project Tiger. Visit Corbett Fall, Corbett Museum
• Visit Bhowali, Kaichi Temple, Enjoy The View Of Khairna River, Almora Local Sightseeing,
• Visit Tea Garden, Tea Factory, Anashakti Ashram Sumitranandan Pant Gallery, Rudradhari Water Falls & Caves After Local Market Of Kausani
• Enjoy The Beautiful Panoramic View Of Himalayan .
• Welcome Drink On Arrival
• Accommodation On Deluxe Room Duration Of The Tour In The Itinerary.
• CP Plan Which Includes Breakfast Only
• Refreshments / Water Bottles per day
• Above Mentioned Sightseeing.
• Sightseeing & Transportation by private vehicle ( depends on number of pax)
• Well condition car with good Driver
• Pickup From Kathgodam Train / Bus Station At 9:00 Am.
• Drop To Kathgodam Train/ Bus Station At 1 ;00 Pm
• Drivers Allowance, Fuel Charges, Toll And Parking Charges. • All Include Taxes.
• Flight / Train Ticket
• Travel Insurance
• Laundry, Wines & Alcoholic Beverages,
• Extra Mineral Water , Telephone Charges,
• Non Veg Food – Cold Drink – Lunch
• Extra Meals (Additional Food Charge ) Or Drinks & Meal
• any monument,Entrance fees,
• guide fees
• Any Other Expenses Of Personal Nature
• Sightseeing Which Is Not Mention In Tour Programme
• Airport / Railway Parking
• It Is Mandatory To Carry A Valid Photo Identity Card (Passport / Driving License / Voter Id Card Same At The Time Of Booking.
• Children / Students Are Requested To Carry Original & 2 Photo Copy (Xerox) Of School Or College Photo Identity Card Along With Them. Also Submit A Copy Of The Same At The Time Of Booking
• For Infants Carry 2 Passport Size Photographs.
• Corbett Park Is Closed From 15th June To 15th November. During This Period We Take A Jeep Ride Around The Jungle, In The Outer Zone Of Corbett Park.
• For Corbett Safari Bring Binoculars, Don't Wear Bright Colors, Strong Perfumes And Maintain Silence.
• Do Carry Comfortable Walking Shoes
• Extra Adult In The Same Room 40% Of The Package Cost.
• Children Between 6-12 Years Cost 30 % Of The Package Cost, Sharing Same Room...
• Children Below 5 Years Complimentary (Not Extra Charge )
• Check In 12.00 Noon, Check Out 10.00 A.M.
• A/C Will Not Work On Hills
• However Jungle Safari In Corbett National Park, The Boat Ride On Nainital Lake, The Cable Car Ride And Paragliding Are Subjected To Availability & Non-Refundable, As During Rain These Activities Are Not Possible
• We Will Provide The Cab/ Vehicle Only For The Tour (Mentioned In The Itinerary Not For 24 Hours) Itinerary Of The Package!
• Transportation By Alto , Wagonr, Santro , Zen, Tavera,Bolero, Sumo Max ,Innova ,Tempoo Traveler ,Bus , ( Depends On Number Of Pax)
• We Recommend You To Book Your Tour - Package At Least 45 Days Before As It Will Be Quite Helpful For Us To Execute Your Tour In A Smooth Manner
• If You Want Us To Take Care Of Your Further Travel/S And Bookings You May Contact Or Write Us Without Any Hesitation
• The Booking / Reservation Shall Be Confirmed From The Nainadevi Travels After The Receipt Of Full Payment In Advance. Any Additional Night Will Be Charged On Pro-Rata Basis
• The Fees Can Be Paid By Online Transfer/Check Deposit/ Demand Draft. Instruction For Payment Will Be Forwarded Along With Your Confirmation Email. When Your Transfer Is Done, Please E-Mail Us A Confirmation Mail With Your Transfer Details, So That We Can Follow Up Your Reservation Efficiently.
• Cancellation Stage: 25 Or More Days Prior To Departure.
15% Of Booking Cost Will Be Charged As Penalty On Cancellation 25 Or More Days Before Departure.
• Cancellation Stage: 18 To 25 Days Prior To Departure. 35% Of Booking Cost Will Be Charged As Penalty On Cancellation Between 18 To 25 Days Before Departure.
• Cancellation Stage: 10 To 18 Days Prior To Departure. 50% Of Booking Cost Will Be Charged As Penalty On Cancellation Between 15 To 20 Days Before Departure.
• Cancellation Stage: Within 10 Days Before Departure. 100% Of Booking Cost Will Be Charged As Penalty On Cancellation 10 Days Before Departure
• We Take At Least 7-8 Working Days To Process Refunds For Bookings Cancelled Online.