(Kathgodam to Kathgodam )
19,950 +GstBook Now
Day 1 Kathgodam – Nainital
Day 2 Nainital – City Of Lake
Day 3 Nainital – Departure From Kathgodam
Pickup From Kathgodam Proceed To Nainital After Breakfast Local Sightseeing Visit, Hanuman Garhi ,Bara Pathar Kilbury, Himalaya Darshan, Lover’s Point, Suicide Point Horse Ride Lands’ End To Tiffin Top, Water Fall, Cave Garden Then Back To Nainital Dinner & Overnight Stay At The Hotel.
After Breakfast Visit Chidyaghar Enjoy The Boat Ride In Naini Lake, One Cable Car Ride To The Snow View Point And Visit Naina Devi Temple And Mall Road By Walk In Evening Free Time For Shopping In Nainital Dinner & Overnight Stay At The Hotel.
After Breakfast Proceed To Kathgodam Board The Train Bus For Your Destination
*************************Tour Ends With Sweet Memories********************
• Enjoy A Visit To The Lake Of Nainital And Chidyaghar
• Visit The Naina Devi Temple Hanuman Garhi & Snow View Point
• Visit Himalaya Darshan, Lover's Point, Suicide Point, Water Fall, Lake View Point
• Enjoy The Beautiful Panoramic Views Of Himalayan
• Welcome Drink On Arrival
• Accommodation On Deluxe Room Duration Of The Tour In The Itinerary.
• EP Plan which include room accomdation only.
• Refreshments / Water Bottles per day
• Above Mentioned Sightseeing.
• Sightseeing & Transportation by private vehicle ( depends on number of pax)
• Well condition car with good Driver
• Pickup From Kathgodam Train / Bus Station At 9:00 Am.
• Drop To Kathgodam Train/ Bus Station At 1 ;00 Pm
• Drivers Allowance, Fuel Charges, Toll And Parking Charges. • All Include Taxes.
• Flight / Train Ticket
• Travel Insurance
• Laundry, Wines & Alcoholic Beverages,
• Extra Mineral Water , Telephone Charges,
• Non Veg Food – Cold Drink – Lunch
• Extra Meals (Additional Food Charge ) Or Drinks & Meal
• any monument,Entrance fees,
• guide fees
• Any Other Expenses Of Personal Nature
• Sightseeing Which Is Not Mention In Tour Programme
• Airport / Railway Parking
• It Is Mandatory To Carry A Valid Photo Identity Card (Passport / Driving License / Voter Id Card Same At The Time Of Booking.
• Children / Students Are Requested To Carry Original & 2 Photo Copy (Xerox) Of School Or College Photo Identity Card Along With Them. Also Submit A Copy Of The Same At The Time Of Booking
• For Infants Carry 2 Passport Size Photographs.
• Corbett Park Is Closed From 15th June To 15th November. During This Period We Take A Jeep Ride Around The Jungle, In The Outer Zone Of Corbett Park.
• For Corbett Safari Bring Binoculars, Don't Wear Bright Colors, Strong Perfumes And Maintain Silence.
• Do Carry Comfortable Walking Shoes
• Extra Adult In The Same Room 40% Of The Package Cost.
• Children Between 6-12 Years Cost 30 % Of The Package Cost, Sharing Same Room...
• Children Below 5 Years Complimentary (Not Extra Charge )
• Check In 12.00 Noon, Check Out 10.00 A.M.
• A/C Will Not Work On Hills
• However Jungle Safari In Corbett National Park, The Boat Ride On Nainital Lake, The Cable Car Ride And Paragliding Are Subjected To Availability & Non-Refundable, As During Rain These Activities Are Not Possible
• We Will Provide The Cab/ Vehicle Only For The Tour (Mentioned In The Itinerary Not For 24 Hours) Itinerary Of The Package!
• Transportation By Alto , Wagonr, Santro , Zen, Tavera,Bolero, Sumo Max ,Innova ,Tempoo Traveler ,Bus , ( Depends On Number Of Pax)
• We Recommend You To Book Your Tour - Package At Least 45 Days Before As It Will Be Quite Helpful For Us To Execute Your Tour In A Smooth Manner
• If You Want Us To Take Care Of Your Further Travel/S And Bookings You May Contact Or Write Us Without Any Hesitation
• The Booking / Reservation Shall Be Confirmed From The Nainadevi Travels After The Receipt Of Full Payment In Advance. Any Additional Night Will Be Charged On Pro-Rata Basis
• The Fees Can Be Paid By Online Transfer/Check Deposit/ Demand Draft. Instruction For Payment Will Be Forwarded Along With Your Confirmation Email. When Your Transfer Is Done, Please E-Mail Us A Confirmation Mail With Your Transfer Details, So That We Can Follow Up Your Reservation Efficiently.
• Cancellation Stage: 25 Or More Days Prior To Departure.
15% Of Booking Cost Will Be Charged As Penalty On Cancellation 25 Or More Days Before Departure.
• Cancellation Stage: 18 To 25 Days Prior To Departure. 35% Of Booking Cost Will Be Charged As Penalty On Cancellation Between 18 To 25 Days Before Departure.
• Cancellation Stage: 10 To 18 Days Prior To Departure. 50% Of Booking Cost Will Be Charged As Penalty On Cancellation Between 15 To 20 Days Before Departure.
• Cancellation Stage: Within 10 Days Before Departure. 100% Of Booking Cost Will Be Charged As Penalty On Cancellation 10 Days Before Departure
• We Take At Least 7-8 Working Days To Process Refunds For Bookings Cancelled Online.