(Kathgodam to Kathgodam )
19,950 +GstBook Now
Ideally located in the foothills of Shivalik, the wonder land of Uttarakhand is blessed with magnificent glaciers, majestic snow-clad mountains, gigantic and ecstatic peaks, valley of flowers, skiing slopes and dense forests. The place offers a perfect mix of Nature, wildlife, adventure and pilgrimage tourism. Our tour package to best of the Uttarakhand promises the tourists a visit full of fun and unforgettable memories.
The Corbett National Park, the habitat of Royal Bengal Tigers is the hub of adventure whereas Nainital ’the city of Lakes’ is blessed with beauty and bliss.ranikhet the town is very clean and peaceful. Queen Padmini of Kumaon was so enthralled by the scenic beauty of Ranikhet that she persuaded her husband, King Sukherdev to build a palace for her. And this is where Ranikhet, meaning 'Queen's Meadow' got its name from. we offer a specially-crafted 4 night 5 Days honeymoon Tour with Nainital ranikhet corbett park.
Day 1 Kathgodam – Nainital
Day 2 Nainital – Local Sightseeing
Day 3 Nainital – ranikhet
Day 4 ranikhet – Corbett Park
Day 5 Corbett Park - Kathgodam
Pick From kathgodam Proceed To Nainital. After Breakfast Visit The Lake Tour Of Bhimtal, Sattal, Nakuchiatal, Fruit Market Bhowali. Then Back To Nainital in Evening Free Time For Shopping dinner& Over Night Stay At The Hotel.
After Breakfast Enjoy To The Local Sightseeing Bara Pathar, Kilbury, Himalaya Darshan, Lover's Point, Suicide Point, Water Fall, after One Hour Boat Ride In Nainital Lake, One Cable Car Ride for ropeway Evening Free Time For Nature Walk Then Back To The Hotel, dinner & Overnight Stay At The Hotel.
After Break Fast Proceed To Ranikhet By Pass Kaichi Temple Khairna River visit (Hairakhan Temple/Golf Ground/ Mankameshwar Temple,KRC Museum, Kalika Temple)Local Market Of Ranikhet Check In To The Hotel Dinner & Over Night Stay At The Hotel .
After Breakfast Proceed To The Jim Corbett National Park Visit Corbett Fall, heritage of Corbett Museum Then Check In To The Hotel In Evening Rest Leisure Candle Light Dinner.& Night Stay At The Hotel
early morning Enjoy To Safari Ride In The Jungle. Visit To the Garzia Devi Temple After breakfast Proceed To Kathgodam Board The Train Bus For Your Destination
**********************Tour Ends With Sweet Memories******************
• Enjoy A Visit The Sat Tal, Bhimtal Lake And Naukuchiatal.Fruit Market Bhowali
• Visit The Naina sacred Devi Temple And Kaichi Temple Tibetan Market nainital
• Explore The Corbett National Park - India's First National Park And The First Sanctuary To Come Under Project Tiger.
• Visit The Ranikhet (Hairakhan Temple / Golf Ground / Mankameshwar Temple, heritage of Krc Museum, Kalika Temple
• Enjoy The very Beautiful Panoramic Views Of Himalayan
• Welcome Drink On Arrival
• Accommodation On Deluxe Room Duration Of The Tour In The Itinerary.
• EP Plan which include room accomdation only.
• Refreshments / Water Bottles per day
• Above Mentioned Sightseeing.
• Sightseeing & Transportation by private vehicle ( depends on number of pax)
• Well condition car with good Driver
• Pickup From Kathgodam Train / Bus Station At 9:00 Am.
• Drop To Kathgodam Train/ Bus Station At 1 ;00 Pm
• Drivers Allowance, Fuel Charges, Toll And Parking Charges. • All Include Taxes.
• Flight / Train Ticket
• Travel Insurance
• Laundry, Wines & Alcoholic Beverages,
• Extra Mineral Water , Telephone Charges,
• Non Veg Food – Cold Drink – Lunch
• Extra Meals (Additional Food Charge ) Or Drinks & Meal
• any monument,Entrance fees,
• guide fees
• Any Other Expenses Of Personal Nature
• Sightseeing Which Is Not Mention In Tour Programme
• Airport / Railway Parking
• It Is Mandatory To Carry A Valid Photo Identity Card (Passport / Driving License / Voter Id Card Same At The Time Of Booking.
• Children / Students Are Requested To Carry Original & 2 Photo Copy (Xerox) Of School Or College Photo Identity Card Along With Them. Also Submit A Copy Of The Same At The Time Of Booking
• For Infants Carry 2 Passport Size Photographs.
• Corbett Park Is Closed From 15th June To 15th November. During This Period We Take A Jeep Ride Around The Jungle, In The Outer Zone Of Corbett Park.
• For Corbett Safari Bring Binoculars, Don't Wear Bright Colors, Strong Perfumes And Maintain Silence.
• Do Carry Comfortable Walking Shoes
• Extra Adult In The Same Room 40% Of The Package Cost.
• Children Between 6-12 Years Cost 30 % Of The Package Cost, Sharing Same Room...
• Children Below 5 Years Complimentary (Not Extra Charge )
• Check In 12.00 Noon, Check Out 10.00 A.M.
• A/C Will Not Work On Hills
• However Jungle Safari In Corbett National Park, The Boat Ride On Nainital Lake, The Cable Car Ride And Paragliding Are Subjected To Availability & Non-Refundable, As During Rain These Activities Are Not Possible
• We Will Provide The Cab/ Vehicle Only For The Tour (Mentioned In The Itinerary Not For 24 Hours) Itinerary Of The Package!
• Transportation By Alto , Wagonr, Santro , Zen, Tavera,Bolero, Sumo Max ,Innova ,Tempoo Traveler ,Bus , ( Depends On Number Of Pax)
• We Recommend You To Book Your Tour - Package At Least 45 Days Before As It Will Be Quite Helpful For Us To Execute Your Tour In A Smooth Manner
• If You Want Us To Take Care Of Your Further Travel/S And Bookings You May Contact Or Write Us Without Any Hesitation
• The Booking / Reservation Shall Be Confirmed From The Nainadevi Travels After The Receipt Of Full Payment In Advance. Any Additional Night Will Be Charged On Pro-Rata Basis
• The Fees Can Be Paid By Online Transfer/Check Deposit/ Demand Draft. Instruction For Payment Will Be Forwarded Along With Your Confirmation Email. When Your Transfer Is Done, Please E-Mail Us A Confirmation Mail With Your Transfer Details, So That We Can Follow Up Your Reservation Efficiently.
• Cancellation Stage: 25 Or More Days Prior To Departure.
15% Of Booking Cost Will Be Charged As Penalty On Cancellation 25 Or More Days Before Departure.
• Cancellation Stage: 18 To 25 Days Prior To Departure. 35% Of Booking Cost Will Be Charged As Penalty On Cancellation Between 18 To 25 Days Before Departure.
• Cancellation Stage: 10 To 18 Days Prior To Departure. 50% Of Booking Cost Will Be Charged As Penalty On Cancellation Between 15 To 20 Days Before Departure.
• Cancellation Stage: Within 10 Days Before Departure. 100% Of Booking Cost Will Be Charged As Penalty On Cancellation 10 Days Before Departure
• We Take At Least 7-8 Working Days To Process Refunds For Bookings Cancelled Online.