(Delhi to Delhi )
5 Night /6 Day
39,950 +GstBook Now
Busy lives today have made it difficult for the couples to spend some memorable moments with each other. Tiresome routine brings stress in our lives. If you are a couple who has been longing for a perfect holiday to an overseas land, Nainadevi Travels is going to fix everything for you, be it destination, accommodation, sightseeing and other experiences. We have an excellent experience of planning and managing couple tour.
Day 1 : Kathgodam – Nainital – City Of Lake Tour
Day 2 : Nainital - Glittering Himalayan Necklace
Day 3 : Nainital – Kausani
Day 4 : Kausani - Switzerland Of India
Day 5 : Kausani – Corbett Park The Land Of Tiger S
Day 6 : Corbett – Departure From - Kathgodam
Pickup From Kathgodam Proceed To Nainital Check In To The Hotel. After Breakfast Enjoy To The Lake Tour Of Bhimtal, Sattal After Boat Ride In Nakuchiatal, Visit The Fruit Market Bhowali. Full Day Tour Then Back To Nainital Dinner & Over Night Stay At The Hotel.
After Breakfast Local Sightseeing Visit Himalaya Darshan, Bara Pathar, Lover's Point, Suicide Point, Cave Garden, Water Fall, Lake View Point) After Sightseeing Back To The Hotel Over Night Stay At The Hotel.
After Breakfast Proceed To The Kausani, Via Almora Visit Bhowali, Kanchi Temple, Khairna, Almora Local Sightseeing, Check In To The Hotel See Sun Set Point From The Hotel, Over Night Stay At The Hotel....
After Breakfast Enjoy The Kausani Local Sightseeing: Explore Tea Garden, Tea Factory, Visit Anashakti Ashram And Kausani Local Market...Back To The Hotel / Resort Leisure Rest, Dinner & Over Night Stay At The Hotel
After Break Fast Proceed To The Jim Corbett National Park 05 To 06 Hrs Journey Then Check In To The Hotel, Rest Leisure Over Night Stay At The Hotel
Morning Enjoy To The Safari Ride In Jim Corbett National Park After Breakfast Proceed To Kathgodam Board The Train, Bus For Your Destination
*****************************Tour Ends With Sweet Memories****************************
• Enjoy A Visit The Sat Tal, Bhimtal Lake And Boat Ride In Nakuchiatal.
• Visit The Kaichi Temple, Khairna River Almora Local Sightseeing, Cave Garden, Corbett Museum
• Visit The Naina Devi Temple And Tibetan Market, Fruit Market Bhowali
• Explore Tea Garden, Tea Factory, Visit Anashakti Ashram And Kausani Local Market
• Explore The Corbett National Park - India's First National Park And The First Sanctuary To Come Under Project Tiger
• Enjoy & Explore The Thrilling Jeep Safari Ride ,Haritage Of Corbett Museum ,See Sunset Point Sacred Nainadevi Temple, Relaxing Naini Lake
• Enjoy The Beautiful Panoramic Views Of Himalayan .
• Welcome Drink On Arrival.(Non Alcoholic)
• Accommodation On Twin / Double Sharing Basis Duration Of The Tour In The Itinerary
• Well-Appointed Room All Place
• CP Plan Which Includes Breakfast Only
• Evening Tea/Coffee
• Refreshments /Water Bottles
• Above Mentioned Sightseeing
• Lake Facing Room In Nainital,
• Himalaya View Facing Room In Kausani.
• Valley Facing Room In Ranikhet
• Transfer & Sightseeing By A/C Car (Vehicle Depends On Number Of PAX)
• Well condition car with Driver
• Pickup From Delhi Airport / Train / Bus Station At 10:00 Am.
• Drop To Delhi Airport / Train/ Bus Station At 03:00 Pm.
• Drivers Allowance, Fuel Charges, Toll And Parking Charges
• All Include Taxes.
• Flight /Train Ticket
• Travel Insurance
• Medicines Required If Any
• Laundry, Wines & Alcoholic Beverages,
• Extra Mineral Water , Telephone Charges,
• Lunch & Non Veg Food – Cold Drink
• Extra Meals (Additional Food Charge ) Or Drinks & Meal
• Guide Tips, Driver Tips & Restaurant Tips.
• Any Monument Fees, And Any Other Expenses Of Personal Nature
• Sightseeing Which Is Not Mention In Tour Programme
• Guide fees
• Airport / Railway Parking
• It Is Mandatory To Carry A Valid Photo Identity Card (Passport / Driving License / Voter Id Card Same At The Time Of Booking.
• Children / Students Are Requested To Carry Original & 2 Photo Copy (Xerox) Of School Or College Photo Identity Card Along With Them. Also Submit A Copy Of The Same At The Time Of Booking
• For Infants Carry 2 Passport Size Photographs.
• Do Carry Comfortable Walking Shoes
• Extra Adult In The Same Room 40% Of The Package Cost.
• Children Between 6-12 Years Cost 30 % Of The Package Cost, Sharing Same Room...
• Children Below 5 Years Complimentary (Not Extra Charge )
• Check In 12.00 Noon, Check Out 10.00 A.M.
• A/C Will Not Work On Hills
• However Jungle Safari In Corbett National Park, The Boat Ride On Nainital Lake, The Cable Car Ride And Paragliding Are Subjected To Availability & Non-Refundable, As During Rain These Activities Are Not Possible
• We Will Provide The Cab/ Vehicle Only For The Tour (Mentioned In The Itinerary Not For 24 Hours) Itinerary Of The Package!
• Transportation By Alto , Wagonr, Santro , Zen, Tavera,Bolero, Sumo Max ,Innova ,Tempoo Traveler ,Bus , ( Depends On Number Of Pax)
• We Recommend You To Book Your Tour - Package At Least 45 Days Before As It Will Be Quite Helpful For Us To Execute Your Tour In A Smooth Manner
• If You Want Us To Take Care Of Your Further Travel/S And Bookings You May Contact Or Write Us Without Any Hesitation
• The Booking / Reservation Shall Be Confirmed From The Nainadevi Travels After The Receipt Of Full Payment In Advance. Any Additional Night Will Be Charged On Pro-Rata Basis.
• The Fees Can Be Paid By Online Transfer/Check Deposit/ Demand Draft. Instruction For Payment Will Be Forwarded Along With Your Confirmation Email. When Your Transfer Is Done, Please E-Mail Us A Confirmation Mail With Your Transfer Details, So That We Can Follow Up Your Reservation Efficiently.
• Cancellation Stage: 25 Or More Days Prior To Departure.
15% Of Booking Cost Will Be Charged As Penalty On Cancellation 25 Or More Days Before Departure.
• Cancellation Stage: 18 To 25 Days Prior To Departure.
35% Of Booking Cost Will Be Charged As Penalty On Cancellation Between 18 To 25 Days Before Departure.
• Cancellation Stage: 10 To 18 Days Prior To Departure.
50% Of Booking Cost Will Be Charged As Penalty On Cancellation Between 15 To 20 Days Before Departure.
• Cancellation Stage: Within 10 Days Before Departure.
100% Of Booking Cost Will Be Charged As Penalty On Cancellation 10 Days Before Departure
• We Take At Least 7-8 Working Days To Process Refunds For Bookings Cancelled Online.